Due to its numerous benefits, wheatgrass is gradually considered as one of the most valuable herbs nowadays.
According to recent researches, wheatgrass contains more than 90 minerals and 19 kinds of amino acids. The juice form of this herb is called “Liquid Sunshine”, which is said to be rich in chlorophyll.
Below are the health benefits of wheatgrass:
1. Wheatgrass is rich in chlorophyll which helps amplify the production of hemoglobin, which aids in the formation of red and white blood cells.
2. The alkaline found in wheatgrass helps in balancing the ph level of the body and alleviates the blood’s acidity.
3. The alkaline content of wheatgrass also helps in curing diarrhea, constipation, and ulcer, and helps in keeping the digestion track clean.
4. Wheatgrass is rich in iron which helps in blood formation making this herb a healthy preference for cutting anemia.
5. Wheatgrass detoxifies the liver and bloodstream, strengthens the cells, cleanses the colon, and prevents the accumulation of cancer cells.
6. It helps our body lose weight.
7. Wheatgrass is ideal for people who undergo chemotherapy, because it is a good detoxifier and thwarts the negative effects of radiation.
8. Wheatgrass contains nutrients that treat piles or hemorrhoids.
9. Wheatgrass helps improve night vision and eyesight.
10. Wheatgrass regulates your blood sugar level by postponing the assimilation of carbohydrates.
11. The herb provides relief to the body from aches and inflammation.
12. Wheatgrass can cure tooth decay and other oral ailments.
13. Drinking wheatgrass juice everyday can prevent the issues of varicose veins.
14. It helps in curing itching. Applying wheatgrass juice to the affected part of your body is an excellent solution.
15. Wheatgrass can be an excellent body odor treatment.
16. Wheatgrass is rich in protein compounds, in alliance with chlorophyll, it can help control blood pressure.
17. Wheatgrass juice soaked in a washcloth and applying it to the affected area can actually cure arthritis.
18. Drinking wheatgrass juice daily can boost up your endurance, strength, and immunity.
19. The juice is also excellent in removing heavy metals from the body.
20. Wheatgrass prevents candidiasis or yeast infection.
21. It can clear sinus congestion.
22. It helps prevent psoriasis and eczema.
23. It prevents premature graying of the hair.
24. Putting some wheatgrass juice on your bathtub can cleanse your skin.
25. Wheatgrass treats dandruff.
26. Wheatgrass maintains the elasticity of the skin, making you look younger.
27. It cures sunburns.
28. Mixing milk, a pinch of turmeric, and wheatgrass powder and applying it to your face can remove white and blackheads.